Pictures with Prospector
Christmas is coming soon, it can get expensive!
ROCK 107 and the Viewmont Mall can spot you some cash to shop!
Look for our naughtiest boy Prospector’s Caricature near stores in the Viewmont Mall.
Take a selfie with Prospector and upload it to ROCK 107 dot com.
You’ll be entered to win a ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR SHOPPING SPREE FOR THE
Listen to ROCK 107 for clues on where to find Prospectors visage!
Kay Jewelers 12/1-12/2
JC Penney 12/2-4
PAC Man Zone 12/7-9
Vitamin World 12/10-12
Yankee Candle 12/13-15
Auntie Anne’s 12/16-18
Buffalo Wild Wings 12/18-20 (5pm)
Get your selfie stick and get yourself to the Viewmont Mall to enter! No Purchase
necessary, must be present at the Grand Prize Event December 21 st at the Viewmont
Mall, Official Rules and Details below!
Terms of entry and participation:
SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS PASSED!
Photo Caption: Please Include First and Last name, Please note this is how your photo caption will appear. Captions may be edited for clarity. terms of entry or participation
Terms of entry and participation:
No purchase necessary. Must be a resident of PA. Submission Period: 11/27/2019-12/20/19 5:00pm. To enter, email a photo with the Form above. Photo will be broadcast on rock107.com and social media pages.
Must be 18+ to submit photos. By submitting photos you acknowledge that you have the right to use the photo, you are the individual in the photo and/or have the right to use the photo. *By submitting your photos to Rock 107, you give us permission to share those images on our web, Times-Shamrock Outdoor and social media sites.
All Rock 107 Rules apply
“Rock 107 / Pictures with Prospector ”
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase necessary to win. Limit one entry per household. **Must be present at drawing to win.
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WEZX (“Station”), 149 Penn Ave. Scranton, PA 18503, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the Rock 107 / Pictures with Prospector Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s listening area. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Times-Shamrock Communications Inc., its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s listening area, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
a) Legal United States citizens 18 years of age or older and who reside in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Hazelton listening area. Employees of WEZX/WPZX Rock 107, its license, Times-Shamrock Communications, their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton listening area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and any other person residing within the same household.
Participants in the contest must hold a valid government issued ID and must meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
b) Listeners are eligible to win a WEZX/WPZX Rock 107 contest only once every thirty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest,
c) Participants in the contest must hold a valid government issued ID and must meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
d) All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WEZX/WPZX Rock 107 149 Penn Ave. Scranton PA 18503. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than thirty days from winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. WEZX/WPZX Rock 107 is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
e) Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
f) Grand Prize winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
g) Potential winners must execute a Release of Liability prior to accepting prize.
h) Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
i) Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
4. Selection of Winners:
a) Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b) YOU must attend in person, as we will not permit substitutions or stand-ins.
c) The Grand Prize event will take place on December 21, 2019 1pm at the Viewmont Mall 100 Viewmont Mall, Scranton, PA 18508 in the Tree Court. Qualifiers must register upon arrival to the event. Qualifiers not registered with a WEZX/WPZX Rock 107 staff member by 12:45pm ET will be disqualified. Upon registration, each Qualifier must stay for the Grand Prize Drawing! After announcing the Name, the contestants will have one (1) minute to identify themselves. And the contest will end.
d) Winner must be present and registered at the Grand Prize Event on December 21, 2019 by 12:45pm ET to win.
e) Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Qualifiers present at the Grand Prize Event. Odds of qualifying depend on the number of people who attempt to call in and qualify when the cue to call in is announced on-air.
3. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 10:01am ET on November 25, 2019 and will run through 8:59pm ET on December 20, 2019 (the“Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
4. How to Enter. Find the cut out of Prospector in the Viewmnont Mall, take a selfie and Visit the Station’s website www.rock107.com during the Contest Period and click on the on the “Rock 107 / Pictures with Prospector ” Contest link and complete the entry form. Completed entry form along with a photo of your selfie with the Prospector Cardboard Cut -Out from the Viewmont Mall. All entries must be received by 8:59 pm ET on December 20, 2019 to be eligible for the grand prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per person by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late,
incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant.
The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain
associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all
other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
5. Winner Selection. On or about 1:00 pm ET on December 21, 2019.
From all eligible entries received, members of Rock 107 will hold a Grand Prize Drawing in the Tree Court at the Viewmont Mall! Registrants MUST be present to win. Rock 107 will award one (1) Grand Prize. A $1,000 Gift Card to the Viewmont Mall.
(subject to confirmation of eligibility).
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random. Grand Prize Winner must agree to pay all taxes and fees!
Rock 107 is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Station is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in this contest. The winning entrant will be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to adhere will result in disqualification.
6. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all
requirements. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to an
affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the
required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. A winner who accepts a prize cannot rescind their acceptance and/or return the prize.
7. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. $1,000 Gift Card to the Viewmont Mall (restrictions may apply)
Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Station during the Contest Period. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Total grand prize is valued at $1,000.
Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to:
(a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest;
(b) release and hold harmless Station, Times-Shamrock Communications Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and
(c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Station’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
9. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued
an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Station, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
14. Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained after December 27, 2019 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Contest
Sponsor identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: TIMES-SHAMROCK COMMUNICATIONS, INC., WEZX, 148 Penn Ave Scranton, PA 18503